Manifesta Safaris, a women only adventure and discovery
vacation company, in Carmel-by-the-sea encourages
women to travel with their pets on an Artista Creative
Oprah usually brings her dogs, Sophie and Solomon,
on vacation so why not follow her example? With 65
million dogs nationwide, 67% of pet owners travel
with their pets.
Bev Sanders, founder of Manifesta Safaris, a women's
adventure and discovery vacation company, suggests
that women traveling with Toto for an Artista Creative
Vacation Safari can enhance their experience.
Dog lovers find all the comforts of home and then
some at the Cypress Inn in Carmel-by-the-sea, California.
Co-owner Doris Day encourages her guests to bring
their best friends and she even provides pet-sitting
and menus for local restaurants who feature special
goodies for your best friend.
Artista offers three and five day creative safaris
for women traveling alone and in groups with family
and friends. New and returning artists receive nurturing,
non-judgemental, hands-on abstract painting instruction,
with individual coaching in the downtown Carmel Artista
1. Never dine alone at Carmel's many dog friendly
restaurants. For instance, Forge in the Forest offers
a dog pound menu.
2. Wagging tails spark creative juices.
3. Dogs are great foot warmers.
4. Dogs can run/walk leash-free on Carmel beach.5.
Dogs make a cuddle partner after the lights go out.
6. Carmel has many great dog boutiques- shop for matching
7. Barking is good for the soul.
8. Stop for a sip at Tiffany's? Even Carmel's finest
retail shops place a water bowl on the sidewalks.
And your dog is welcome in most Carmel stores.
9. Dogs don't mind waiting while you paint, shop,
10. Dogs make the most forgiving art critics.
For more information on Artista' s three and five
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (831) 625-5748
back to top